Psychiatric care and treatment facilities No. XI and XVI (ZOL)
The department is intended for chronically ill people who do not require hospitalization, but only nursing and rehabilitation. Patients bear the costs of staying in the ZOL, while the costs of treatment are covered by the National Health Fund. It is a high-standard and well-equipped branch.
The rooms are for 1 or 2 people, connected by a sanitary facility.
- Referral to a psychiatric hospital
- A medical certificate stating that the person applying for the referral requires care, nursing and rehabilitation as well as treatment in a psychiatric care and treatment facility
- Nursing interview with Barthel scale
- Documents confirming the amount of income
- A declaration of consent to stay and paying the fee
- Description of the health of the referred person