Drug addiction treatment unit with Alcohol Abstinence Syndromes Treatment Unit No. V
OBJECTIVES OF STAY IN THE DEPARTMENT:
- Treatment of alcohol abstinence syndromes (detoxification)
- Treatment of mental and somatic complications resulting from the abuse of alcohol and other psychoactive substances
- Treatment of dual diagnosis patients
- Motivating abstinence and addiction therapy.
- assessment of the mental and somatic condition and diagnosis
- required tests and specialist consultations
- additional tests necessary to assess the patient’s condition
- pharmacotherapy and rehabilitation activities leading to stabilization of the mental state
- individual and group influences towards people for whom therapeutic contact is possible
- therapeutic classes for people obliged to be treated by the Court, consisting in participation in a two-week series of psychoeducational group meetings. These classes may also be attended by persons without a court order.
- alcohol addiction
- the possibility of obtaining psychological help for families in drug addiction clinics.